Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My crazy memory!

Ok for you smart people that saw that this post is only minutes later then the last, you have too much time! I had been planning to put notes here during all the interesting things I do. And yes I do interesting things! I have missed andrew's birthday, hanging out with lacey and lincoln, boring work and many other things. That said here goes I am sitting in the ferry line up on my way to nanaimo. I am going to be spending the next few days at west coast helicopters doing work to their AS350. Honestly I don't want to go, I would rather be at work. Lol not working but getting Joylynn to realise I am not a bad guy. Some times I think if I didn't believe in god I would think I was nuts. I posted a picture of me waiting in the ferry line.

No comments: