Sunday, October 26, 2008

First of Many (Hopefully)


Well this is my first post, and to be honest its more of a test then anything. I am trying to keep a better log of my life. I am not intending this to be a diary or some. Sides any one that knows me, knows I am far from a literary person and I can barely spell. But I think I can keep a fairly well written blog. Oh and for those that don't know for the first little while I don't plan on letting anyone know about this. I hope to just see if it goes well. Another thing I want to try is mobile posting from my phone both text and pictures. We shall see how that goes.

As for what i am doing right now. I am at the airport, on my way to Texas to look at a Sagem Bell 206 install. Should be fun if only for 2 days. Well back to my Testing.

No comments: